Based in San Joaquin County, CA, Tabak Law Firm is a personal injury law firm dedicated and focused on helping those individuals and families who have been seriously injured by the wrongful conduct of others. Personal injury attorney Stew Tabak has been litigating wrongful death and other catastrophic personal injury cases since 1979, and has more civil jury trial experience on behalf of injured victims and their families than any other practicing personal injury attorney in California’s Central Valley. Period.
That’s because Stew Tabak and Tabak Law Firm have been aggressively and successfully prosecuting these cases – to trial if necessary – for more than three decades.�
Mr. Tabak and his personal injury law firm have consistently been a strong and dedicated advocate on behalf of those people who have received catastrophic injuries as the result of various kinds of negligence and other wrongful conduct, such as:
- Improper driving by operators of trucks, buses, delivery vans and other large commercial vehicles – resulting in serious injuries and wrongful death.
- Negligent operation of boats, motorhomes and other recreational vehicles which cause horrific injuries to others.
- Medical care by doctors, nurses and other healthcare providers – including Kaiser – which fails to meet basic minimum levels and which leads to serious and permanent additional injuries.
- People who suffer horrendous brain injuries and other harm – neurological, orthopedic and many others – while participating in different types of recreational and sports activities.
- Dangerous and defective products that hurt people while trying to use them in a way
that the maker of those products knew they would be used.
As a personal injury law firm, Tabak Law Firm handles all of these.